Tuesday 1 March 2011

Texting Disabled

So, it turns out I am texting disabled... or so it would seem.  Maybe it's just my phone, or maybe it's because I don't do it often enough, but whatever it is, this technologically savvy woman is just dumbfounded at the T9Word.

Our old phone, we would be able to easily cycle between the different words that were possible by simply pressing next.  This phone gives you a pop-up selection instead - only there aren't all the words that are possibilities.  I can't count how many times I had to reword and find a different way to say what I'm trying to say, just so I don't have to use certain words.  I felt very awkward, and it just confirmed my lack of interest in the whole cell phone/texting thing.  I don't know how people do it every day all day long...  I couldn't!

So when I logged on to Facebook and saw an IPhone4 texting flub-ups, I checked it out.  I could totally relate after today, but these are hilarious.  I laughed until I cried and then I checked out the website.  If you're looking for a good laugh, check it out... Just as a warning, some of the words might be found offensive, but I think most of you won't mind :)

www.damnyouautocorrect.com

I'm still laughing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment