Tuesday 22 February 2011

Mother of a Sale!

As confessed in my previous posts, I love cloth diapers... and... I love shopping online :).  My endless search has me signed up for all kinds of "Sale of the Day" sites.  You receive alerts regarding the sale of the day - usually 50% off of something. 

Today I opened my Facebook to see Mother Of A Sale is having a $250 Cloth Diaper Start Up Set Give Away.  Eagerly, I checked the details.  I'm excited.  They are giving away $250 in 3 new lines of cloth diapers, and all I have to do is blog about it to get entered.  I couldn't track down all the details, but I'm thinking that the Mother of a Diaper Sales Event starting February 22nd is a three day event - each day with a deal on a new diaper line.  Today's was Oh Katy Diapers which I think is a revamp of the Katydid diaper.  Pretty darn cute diapers, and if I hadn't already bought a new AMP Duo Pocket diaper today, I might have been tempted with this deal.  I'll update with more details once I know more.  

Stay tuned as I may get to review one of these new diapers!  A perk to being an obsessive online shopper AND cloth diaper fanatic.

Check out www.motherofasale.com or check out Mother Of A Sale on Facebook for fantastic daily sales, discounts and coupons!

2 comments:

  1. Diapers! Boy, I hardly remember those days. Sometime I wish I still was in those days, now seeing the teenage girl syndrome that afflicts so many!

    I sure do admire that you go after the cloth diapers. It's a lot of work but a very smart money option. Diapers were sooo expensive 12 years ago when we were buying them I can only image what they cost now.

    I'll mention these to the home when I'm back to diapers again! LOL

    Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I am sad that I only discovered these on the last child... when he`s done, I`ll have to pack them all up and sell them or give them away.

    Funny thing you mention the home... they make adult ones too!

    ReplyDelete